Join the Chamber!
If you have a business in Moreno Valley or the surrounding area, we encourage you to download our application form and join us! We host many events such as Wake-Up Moreno Valley and Business in Action. Chamber Connections After Hours (mixers) are a great way to get to know other local entrepreneurs and network!
Benefits of Membership
- FREE Membership Certificate
- FREE listing on the Chamber's online directory
- FREE promotional display of your business cards and printed materials in the Chamber office
- FREE Ribbon Cutting (new or existing business)
- FREE Member / Shop MoVal window cling
- FREE Chamber Liaison between business and City
- FREE or low cost Webinars, Seminars or Workshops
- FREE printed membership list (non-members pay $100)
- FREE one Wake-Up for new members
- Chamber Refers members only
- Chamber Provides networking opportunities
- Chamber Committee participation
- Preferred member pricing for all events
- Represent the interests of business with government
- Connections After Hours Hosting
- Chamber Liaison between Sacramento and Business
- Membership address labels $20 (non-members pay $75)
Connect with other business professionals. Members are encouraged to join any of our Chamber Committees providing you the opportunity to develop relationships with other Chamber members and provide additional input.
- Wake-Up Moreno Valley – Held every 4th Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Join over 50 movers and shakers at this informative and interactive meeting. Promote your business by sponsoring and networking at these events. Members $25, non-members $35
- Connections After Hours – Host a Connections After Hours to bring business people together in a social atmosphere. This is a chance to draw potential clients/customers to your business.
- Business In Action (BIA) – meet with over 20 - 30 members to network and pass referrals. Meets every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Committees – members are encouraged to join any of our Chamber Committees, providing you the opportunity to develop relationships with other Chamber members and provide additional input.
- Advertise your business on our website.
- The Chamber offers several sponsorship opportunities to its members giving you the opportunity to showcase your business at different events and gain community recognition for your company
- Sharpen your business skills at one of the many seminars/workshops provided through the Chamber. Chamber members receive preferred pricing over non-members. To register or get more information on upcoming seminars/workshops call (951) 697-4404.
- The Chamber provides the opportunity for your business to display information inside the Chamber office and can refer your business to incoming phone, fax, email, mail and walk-in inquiries.
- Only members are referred by the Chamber.
Chamber membership is a proven investment to grow your business and create a better Moreno Valley. Join our diverse membership who benefit from the Chamber’s advocacy, programs and resources throughout the year.
Members of the Chamber realize the advantage of coordinating their efforts to develop long-term civic, industrial and commercial growth within the community. The Chamber offers businesses and professionals the opportunity to:
- Develop business contacts and receive referrals
- Publicize and market their business
- Be involved with legislative issues
- Connect with Government and Community
- Advance personally and professionally
If you have a business in or near Moreno Valley, please consider joining the Chamber. The Moreno Valley Chamber of Commerce events are a great way to network!